https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3844214717816315756#pageelements

Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Clay Box

 Join My Art Class!


It's that time again when we head Back To School. 
Only classrooms are looking a little bit different these days. I would love to help you learn about art and create sculptures out of clay this school year, so I added online videos to my clay subscription box. Still the same great clay box delivered to your doorstep each month only now you will gain exclusive access to video instructions to help you sculpt your clay. Plus once the school year gets rolling we will be getting together via Facebook Live and Zoom meet ups for some live Clay Play!
And who doesn't LOVE to play with clay?!


FREE Class!
For your first clay lesson I thought it would be fun to make some homemade clay.  
You can join my class here:
Here are the video downloads:
 I would LOVE to be your art teacher this school year. If you would like to learn, create and grow as an artist with me, you can sign up at:

theclaybox.org


Use code: JOINMYCLASS
To receive 25% off your first subscription box.



No comments:

Post a Comment