https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3844214717816315756#pageelements

Monday, September 27, 2021


I would like to introduce you to one of my art students named Sammy. She is 7 years old and is in the second grade. She loves art, coloring, learning about sculpture and modeling clay.

When Sammy was getting ready to go back to school this fall, she got inspired by her school supplies. Having saved some of her clay from one of her clay kits she was able to sculpt an apple, pencil, paint palette and brush with it.  


Sammy was so excited about how her creations turned out, that she just had to show me! I was so impressed at how well she had sculpted them that her work inspired me to create a Back To School themed clay kit. 


Problematic Pencils & Apple Antics 

Both of these clay themed boxes are available at: The Clay Box Shop

I have always thought that art made by children is the best art there is! 


I enjoy helping children learn about art, create art, 
and watching them grow as artists. 
I would love to bring this rich art experience to your little budding artist. 

Mrs. Post 
Art Teacher





No comments:

Post a Comment